On building , we achieve this under these programmes:
- We build relationship with STEM oriented educational institutes in fostering development of teachers affiliated to our foundation, and the different programmes we have set up.
- Building capacity for our undergraduate volunteers by recommending them to partnering industries for internships and other open opportunities.
- We establish a pipeline for lecturers and AIMSSEC in training top mathematically inclined students to a level that will enhance their participation in international Olympiad competitions.
We Need You
Are you an Undergraduate Student?
Studying mathematics, statistics or computer science and willing to contribute to mathematics development in Secondary School?
Come and join us as a volunteer whilst we mentor you for career and academic excellence.
- Certificate of Engagement
- Mobilization Fee
- CGPA 3.5 and above
- Location: Ibadan/Ekiti
- Basic IT Skills
- 2 Character References
- 1 Academic Reference
Mode of Application
- Undertaking Training
- Facilitate and assist in math club affairs
- Liaising with regional coordinators of CHRISTAD Foundation
- Implementing activity-based exercises