On mentorship, we achieve this under these programmes:
- We mentor undergraduate volunteers on possible career paths and postgraduate scholarships.
- We offer a long-term mentorship for our math club students.
- We work closely with people with mathematics backgrounds in different industries to deliver career-oriented discussions with our math club members.
We Need You
Are you an Undergraduate Student?
Studying mathematics, statistics or computer science and willing to contribute to mathematics development in Secondary School?
Come and join us as a volunteer whilst we mentor you for career and academic excellence.
- Certificate of Engagement
- Mobilization Fee
- CGPA 3.5 and above
- Location: Ibadan/Ekiti
- Basic IT Skills
- 2 Character References
- 1 Academic Reference
Mode of Application
- Undertaking Training
- Facilitate and assist in math club affairs
- Liaising with regional coordinators of CHRISTAD Foundation
- Implementing activity-based exercises